- Attend all rehearsals, production meetings, load-in, technical rehearsals, performances, and post-production meeting.
- Work collaboratively with the director and production team; assist with writing and/or editing of original script.
- Assist with and/or lead improvisation games and other activities in rehearsals.
- Assist with rehearsal room set-up and breakdown.
- Support actors with disabilities; manage behavior as necessary.
- Perform as onstage mentor in final productions
- Report to Director.
Qualifications: Undergraduate degree preferred; stage management experience required; strong oral and written communication skills; strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; team player; ability to work independently with initiative and meet all deadlines; experience and/or interest in working with people with disabilities; genuine desire to further develop your stage management skills; passion for theatre and a belief in the power of the arts.
Employment level: Part-time 1099 contract position; 2 hours per week
Rehearsals start on March 21st and occur weekly on Thursdays from 7:00-9:00pm.
Tech Week and Performance Dates: June 3rd-10th.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com