Your Donation Makes an Impact
Join the 400 generous people, corporations, and foundations that support ArtStream!
Or Donate by sending a check to:
PO Box 75090
Chicago IL 60675-5090
* Checks should be made payable to “ArtStream, Inc.”
- 78 cents of every dollar you donate goes directly to programs, making it possible for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDDs) – including autism – to perform on stage, learn new skills, feel empowered and respected, and actively engage in our communities.
- $75 funds a full costume for one actor in an ArtStream Theatre Company Show.
- $300 underwrites a public speaking workshop for self-advocacy and pre-employment skills
- $1,000 sponsors an 8-week class in Broadway Song and Dance, Shakespeare, or Scriptwriting
There are many ways to make a difference for ArtStream
Birthday fundraiser on Facebook, monthly giving, Gifts in Honor or in Memory of a loved one, contact your employer to find out if they offer matching gifts, donor advised funds planned giving: Talk to your financial advisor about how a planned gift to ArtStream could benefit you.
To make a gift of stock to ArtStream, please use this account information:
Account Title: ArtStream, Inc.
Schwab Account Number: 5724-7501
Schwab DTC Number: 0164
Become a sponsor of the annual ArtStream Gala and Dance Party! Download the sponsor form here for more information.
We are grateful for your generosity in any form!
ArtStream, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You will receive a receipt for your records, along with our gratitude.