“Thank you for all you do to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities. ArtStream is an awesome agency, and we are thrilled to be involved with it!”
-Parent of an ArtStreamer, participating for 13 years
Your Donations Matter
Join the 360 generous people, corporations, and Foundations that support ArtStream
- $687,974 total annual revenue in the year ending August 31, 2019.
- $411,936 donated by individuals, corporations, and Foundation partners.
- Over 2,000 people attend an ArtStream performance each year.
- Over 30 community partners offer programs led by ArtStream’s talented Teaching Artists.
- 89 cents of every dollar you donate makes it possible for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDDs) – including autism – to perform on stage, learn new skills, feel empowered and respected, and actively engage in our communities.
$75 funds a full costume for one actor in an ArtStream Theatre Company Show.
$300 underwrites a public speaking workshop for self-advocacy and pre-employment skills
$1,000 sponsors an 8-week class in Broadway Song and Dance, Shakespeare, or Scriptwriting
For more information about becoming an ArtStream donor, or to make a donation of stock, please contact our Executive Director, Heller An Shapiro, at 301-565-4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ArtStream, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You will receive a receipt for your records, along with our gratitude.