In FY 17-18, ArtStream spent $576,288 on programs such as classes, workshops, and Inclusive Theatre Companies (ITCs). Tuition, fees, and ticket sales covered less than half that cost. Generous individuals and grantors contribute the rest — become a donor now.
- ArtStream depends on donations from individuals like you for 28% of annual revenue. (FY 17-18: $185,858)
- Tuition, ticket sales, and fees for contracted services make up 37% of annual income. (FY 17-18: $244,451)
- Grants and contributions from foundations, service organizations, and government agencies provide 28% of annual revenue. (FY 17-18: $190,736)
- Corporate sponsors contribute about 4% of annual income. (FY 17-18: $29,295)
ArtStream works hard to focus expenses on programming:
- ArtStream puts $0.86 of every dollar into programs, including classes, workshops, and inclusive performing companies. (FY 17-18: $576,288)
- $0.10 of every dollar goes to fundraising efforts. (FY 17-18: $56,658)
- $0.04 of every dollar goes to management and general expenses. (FY 17-18: $19,504)
- 2017 – 2018 Impact Report
- 2016 – 2017 Impact Report
- 2015 – 2016 Impact Report
- 2013 – 2014 Annual Report
- 2012 – 2013 Annual Report
- 2011 – 2012 Annual Report
ArtStream, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You will receive a receipt for your records, along with our gratitude.
- 2017 990 (FY 17-18)
- 2016 990 (FY 16-17)
- 2015 990 (FY 15 – 16)
- 2014 990 (FY 14 – 15)
- 2013 990 (FY 13 – 14)
- 2012 990 (FY 12 – 13)
- 2011 990 (FY 11 – 12)
- 2010 990 (FY 10 – 11)
- 2009 990 (FY 09 – 10)
ArtStream, Inc., has a 501(c)(3) classification from the Internal Revenue Service, and contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes to the extent allowable by law. Financial information about ArtStream, Inc. can be obtained by writing to Heller An Shapiro, Executive Director at 8401 Connecticut Av Ste 1230, Chevy Chase, MD 20815, by calling (301) 565-4567, or is available online at http:www.art-stream.org. EIN #: 37-1516235. For residents of the following states, as stated below: Colorado: Secretary of State 303-894-2680, http://www.sos.state.co.us/ re: Registration No. 20163018806.
Florida: SC. No. CH48444. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Maryland: For the cost of postage and copying, documents and information filed under the Maryland charitable organizations laws can be obtained from the Secretary of State, Charitable Division, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of ArtStream, Inc. as registered with the Secretary of State may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State. New Jersey: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling 973-504-6215 and is available on the internet at http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement. New York: Upon request, Attorney General Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within NC) or 919-807-2214 (outside NC). Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of ArtStream, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Virginia: State Office of Consumer Affairs, Dep’t of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Commonealth of Virginia, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218. Washington: Secretary of State, 1-800-332-4483. West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.