ArtStream is supported through three major channels:
- Tuition, ticket sales, and fees for contracted services make up about 49% of our annual income.
(FY 14-15: $253,500)
- Foundation, Service Organization, Corporate, and Government
Grants (i.e. The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, Porto
Charities, IBM, and The Maryland State Arts Council, respectively)
provide about 22% of our annual income.
(FY 14-15: $112,500)
- We depend on donations from individuals like you to help us make up the rest - 29% of our income depends on you. (FY 14-15: $154,000)
We work hard to keep expenses to a minimum. In FY 14-15, we dedicated 84% of funding directly to programming.
- Programming expenses include venue fees, paying our teachers, staff time dedicated to programs, and purchase of items used in programs (like costumes, sets, equipment, etc.).
(FY 14-15: $475,000)
- Fundraising expenses pay for staff time dedicated to finding new funding sources, as well grant application fees, and costs associated with fundraisers and appeals (like envelopes, postage, and venue fees). (FY 14-15: $68,500)
- Management and general expenses cover office infrastructure (phone, internet, etc.) and any staff time dedicated to day-to-day management of the organization. (FY 14-15: $24,500)
- $25 provides art and drama supplies for arts sessions at Walter Reed Bethesda
- $50 funds a full costume for an Inclusive Company actor
- $100 sponsors a participant for three sessions of inclusive social clubs or drama skills classes
- $250 underwrites a public speaking workshop with a deserving partner
- $650 sponsors tuition for one Inclusive Company actor
- $1,200 pays for one month of twice weekly arts sessions for wounded military personnel and their families
- $3,000 underwrites theatre space for one inclusive theatre company
ArtStream is a 501(c)3 charity. All gifts to ArtStream are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
For your records, you will recieve a signed thank-you letter via mail for your donation.
- 2014 990 (FY14-15)
- 2013 990 (FY13-14)
- 2012 990 (FY12-13)
- 2011 990 (FY11-12)
- 2010 990 (FY10-11)
- 2009 990 (FY09-10)