ArtStream is supported through three major channels:
- Tuition, ticket sales, and fees for contracted services make up about 42% of our annual income.
(FY 13-14: $213,000)
- Foundation, Service Organization, Corporate, and Government Grants (i.e. The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, Porto Charities, IBM, and The Maryland State Arts Council, respectively) provide about 33% of our annual income.
(FY 13-14: $166,000)
- We depend on donations from individuals like you to help us make up the rest - 25% of our income depends on you. (FY 13-14: $126,000)
- $25 provides art and drama supplies for arts sessions at Walter Reed Bethesda
- $50 funds a full costume for an Inclusive Company actor
- $100 sponsors a participant for three sessions of inclusive social clubs or drama skills classes
- $250 underwrites a public speaking workshop with a deserving partner
- $650 sponsors tuition for one Inclusive Company actor
- $1,200 pays for one month of twice weekly arts sessions for wounded military personnel and their families
- $3,000 underwrites theatre space for one inclusive theatre company
ArtStream is a 501(c)3 charity. All gifts to ArtStream are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
For your records, you will recieve a signed thank-you letter via mail for your donation.