- This event has passed.
Shakespeare for All in Oakton
September 18 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Weekly on Mondays, September 11 – November 6
- 7:30 – 9:00 pm
- No class on October 9
- Location: ServiceSource
- Instructors: Kristen Pilgrim and Caitlin Caplinger
- Tuition: $280 for 8 weeks
- Act out the most beloved verses in the English canon with understanding, intent, and action.
- This class is designed for adults (18+) with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD)—including autism—and other social and behavioral needs.
- Venue partner: ServiceSource
- Need help with tuition? ArtStream participants are eligible to pay with a provider (LISS or Respite Services), pay in installments, or request tuition assistance. Register online and select “Pay with provider” or “Pay in installments” to get started. Participants may also apply for tuition assistance if available. Contact Chad Rabago at firstname.lastname@example.org to request tuition assistance or if you have any registration questions.
Not sure if Shakespeare is right for you? Check out our Sample Exercises.
Here’s Adrian performing the first few lines of Jacques “All the world’s a stage” monologue in As You Like It.