How You Can Contribute
There are a so many ways to help ArtStream...
- Make a donation online or via regular mail. Provide a gift of stock or make ArtStream part of your estate planning.
- Sign up with Benefacting and become an actor or sponsor for ArtStream NC. Actors provide goods and services to sponsors in exchange for a Sponsor's donation to a non-profit!
- Contact us to donate airline mileage. ArtStream staffers attend conferences and events across the country, and your mileage donations are greatly appreciated!
- Shop on Amazon.com
- Shop online through GoodShop.com. Features great stores like iTunes, Staples, Target, Flowers.com, Gap, Nordstroms and many, many more. view all shops »
- Sell things you no longer need on eBay - Don't know how or too intimidated to do it yourself... Vico Rock Media can help. Contact them to find out more.
- Use GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo!) as your search engine.
- Join our Mailing List
- Volunteer, attend ArtStream events, donate space and much more!
- Contact us with your own creative idea
View our latest Annual Report to see what your contributions have made possible.
Shop on Amazon.com
Shop on Amazon.com. A portion of each sale goes to ArtStream when you click on the button below.
Shop online through GoodShop.com
This is an easy, no-cost way to shop and help ArtStream! No user name or password is required.
1. Visit GoodShop.com
2. New to GoodShop or GoodSearch? The webpage asks "Who do you GoodSearch for?" Type in ArtStream. Next, it will ask you to "Verify ArtStream-Washington DC".
3. Start shop, shop, shopping!
Please Note: The site will remember ArtStream on your computer. If you delete your cookies, just follow steps 1 and 2 above to ensure ArtStream receives credit for each and every search.
Sell on eBay
- It’s easy and completely tax-deductible
- Simply select the "Donate a percentage of sale option when you list the item and choose "ArtStream Inc." as the recipient. more info »
Search using GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo!)
This is another easy, no-cost way to help ArtStream! No user name or password is required.
1. Visit GoodSearch.com
2. The webpage asks "Who do you GoodSearch for?"
3. Type in ArtStream. It will ask you to "Verify ArtStream-Washington DC".
4. Start searching
The site will remember ArtStream on your computer. If you delete your cookies, just follow steps 1 thru 3 above to ensure ArtStream receives credit for each and every search
Federal Employee Contributions
*NOTE* ArtStream is not participating in the CFC as of September 2009.
Federal employees can designate ArtStream as their charity of choice in the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capitol Area. This is a matching grants program which began September 21, 2007.
Government employees, please choose ArtStream as your charity and encourage your co-workers to do the same. It's simple:
1. Visit www.cfcnca.org
2. Select ArtStream, # 81181
Join ArtStream's Mailing List
Sign up for our Mailing List. We send email newsletters about twice a month.
There are many more ways to help ArtStream!
- Apply to be a board member or recommend other strong board members
- Attend as many ArtStream events and performances as possible and invite new people who are not familiar with our work
- Tell others about ArtStream
- Offer to host a coffee and invite people you know who may be interested. An ArtStream representative will come and talk about the organization.
- Donate storage space
- Help us with contacts at foundations or corporations who may give grant money
- Tell us your ideas
- Offer to volunteer
view press release »
- Help us find affordable accessible space for classes, rehearsals and performances
- Sell or buy ads to be featured in our programs
Ready to help? Contact us today!